What is Drupal Association membership?
The Drupal Association's mission is to foster and support the Drupal community by maintaining Drupal.org infrastructure, providing DrupalCon scholarships and Community Cultivation Grants, hosting DrupalCons and many other community initiatives. Membership fees fund these programs and provide you and your company an easy and low cost way to help us support and grow Drupal. You can join as an Individual Member or Organization Member
Membership is very affordable and to make life easy, you can select auto-renew so your membership automatically renews each year. We want to ensure that anyone who wants to can support Drupal and the Drupal Association, so membership is now available on a sliding scale, starting at $15 / € 15 for individuals, and $200 / € 160 per year for Organizations.
Join/Renew as an Individual Member
Join/Renew as an Organization Member
- Individual Member Directory Listing and Organization Member Directory
- Members are listed in our public directories
- Members receive discounts from Drupal Association partners like ActiveState, O'Reilly, and Acquia.
- Members are listed in the Drupal Association Annual Report, given out at major Drupal events and online
- Membership Badge
- Let the world know you’re a part of the Drupal community on your Drupal.org profile and beyond
- Receive the latest news on Drupal Association projects
What else can I do?
- Become a Supporting Partner and help fund strategic initiatives like Drupal.org improvements
- Sponsor a DrupalCon or Drupal Camp
- Help spread the word about the Drupal Association to help us grow.
- Review the Getting Involved Guide on how to contribute code/documentation, ways to volunteer at community events, and more.
Photo credit: Amazee Labs