The Drupal Association is an educational non-profit organization that tasks itself with fostering and supporting the Drupal software project, the community and its growth. Supported by both individual members and organizations, the Association uses its resources, network and funds to constantly engage in new projects and initiatives to help educate people about Drupal and support the growth of the Drupal project.
The Drupal Association fosters and supports the Drupal software project, the community and its growth.
The Drupal Association does this by:
- Maintaining the hardware and software infrastructure of Drupal.org and other community sites.
- Empowering the Drupal community to participate in and contribute to the project.
- Protecting the GPL source code of the Drupal project and its community contributions.
- Protecting the Drupal project and community through legal work and advocacy.
- Organizing and promoting worldwide events.
- Communicating the benefits of the Drupal software.
The Drupal Association has no authority over the planning, functionality and development of the Drupal software.
For more information please consult our FAQ.