In 50 words or less, what will you bring to the board of the Drupal Association?
Hi Donna, Missed your post as I answered this elsewhere on DA pages.
What I'll bring:
1. Ideas on how to optimize our community/project's operations.
2. Creative thoughts on how to engage/activate the larger community of users beyond the core that appears to be fatiguing
3. Ideas on how to engage higher ed in the work we're doing within the Drupal community
4. Thoughts on how to improve the communication across the committed volunteers across the globe, (knowledge-sharing as well)
5. Brainstorming on how to 'localize' the Drupal Association internationally so that the creativity and intellect is being tapped
6. Ideas on how to help improve the development/curation of content (and presenters) at Drupalcons so that our conferences become even better than they already are.
7. Brainstorm creative ways to tap into the full Drupal ecosystem's talents and intellect
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.